Corwin Collision Center seeking applicants for our new 30,000 sq ft state of the art facility. The best of the best in all aspects from facility to equipment. If you’re an experienced Body Shop Technician and looking for a career change this could be your opportunity. If you are in school or a recent graduate this could be the place to start a long career with the Corwin Automotive Group.
Position performs needed repairs including:
Alignment, dent removal, replacement of damaged plastic parts and materials, replacement of broken glass, fiberglass body parts, upholstery and other damaged areas inside the car, electrical and computer systems affected by the damage according to mfg specifications and established industry standards Skills Needed:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift heavy parts and equipment.
- Aptitude for following instructions and diagrams in manufacturers manuals
- Interest and passion for learning new technologies to meet rapidly changing car designs and manufacture
- Ability to work independently
- Tolerance for dust, odors, and chemicals
- Exceptional time management skills to insure repairs are completed according to estimate